ch-scene - Re: Tomorrow! Mountain Goats, Language Arts, AOK! @ 305 South!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Tomorrow! Mountain Goats, Language Arts, AOK! @ 305 South!
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:32:44 -0400

Well, considering that 305 South is freaking cavernous, *and* it's pretty rare for there to be more than 80 people there (well, in everyday terms, it's rare for there to be more than 25 people there), and they've got those garage doors which allow for capacity to increase approaching infinity (except for that whole not-enough-bathrooms thing), I think you'll be OK.

Of course, showing up at the announced start time is a good way to give yourself an hour or two alone with the merchandise in the art/mall/thriftstore half of the building, but maybe this time will be different.

rchrdlln AT gmail.com wrote:
Are there tickets for sale or will I be good just showing up at 8?