ch-scene - Re: Stuff to do tonight, Feb 24, 2006

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "matty" <mfhedtDONTSPAMME AT mindspring.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to do tonight, Feb 24, 2006
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 01:54:09 GMT

"grady" <grady AT ibiblio.org> wrote in message
43FF7EF0.5050203 AT ibiblio.org">news:43FF7EF0.5050203 AT ibiblio.org...
>I was busy all week hacking away at the backend of my site to make it
> easier to manage the Stuff This Week audio player
> (http://www.ibiblio.org/audio/ )

Should be this, no? http://www.ibiblio.org/ch-scene/audio/ the other doesn't
work for me.
But what a great friggin little gem you've put together there. Simple and
great; nothing it shouldn't be - a rarity on the web these days.

> Note also that Hotel Motel are playing their last show ever tonight,
> along with Mowing Lawns and The Whole World Laughing, at a private
> residence somewhere between Chapel Hill and Durham. More data at
> http://www.hot-mot.com

Oh the old cool-show-no-address tease...

-Matt