ch-scene - Re: what happened to Monty Python on UNC-TV?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: jsw <jsw AT invalid.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: what happened to Monty Python on UNC-TV?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 22:34:51 GMT

In article <8eJLf.50334$%84.18837 AT tornado.southeast.rr.com>,
"G.T. Tyson" <gtyson AT nc.rr.com> wrote:

> Anybody know why UNC-TV is not showing "Monty Python's Personal Best
> &
> Flying Circus"? Or did they run it on one of the digital channels that
> my TV is presently not equipped to handle?
>
> http://www.pbs.org/montypython/index.html
>
> Message to UNC-TV: You can take me off your fundraising list. I was
> rather looking forward to seeing that show.
>

> GTT

I don't know their reason - but I sent them an email after reading about
it in Entertainment Weekly and not seeing it on the local schedule, The
reply mentioned that it's tentatively scheduled for Thursday, March 16th
from 10 PM- 11:30 PM.