ch-scene - Re: Stuff to Do, Week of February 16, 2006

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Calloway <ifoufo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to Do, Week of February 16, 2006
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 19:34:29 -0800 (PST)

--- grady <grady AT ibiblio.org> wrote:
> http://musicplayer.sourceforge.net/

What's interesting about this thing is you just feed
it an XML "playlist" file of URLs linking mp3
resources and off it goes. The playlist file is even a
web resource linked by a URL.

But what I thought was so good the other day when you
posted it was the playlist itself. I was thinking I
hadn't heard a set that good on the radio in I can't
remember when.

And now that playlist has been replaced by an updated
one. Have you saved the old playlist? It would be good
to have an archive of playlists available if this
thing is going to be updated frequently.

I guess if you do one good turn, people just expect
more, huh? Anyway, give me this pony and I won't ask
for anything else for awhile.

3