ch-scene - Thursday - Bull City Records - RickyFitts, Wolverines, DeadElephantBicycle!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "chaz" <bullcityrocks AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Thursday - Bull City Records - RickyFitts, Wolverines, DeadElephantBicycle!
  • Date: 11 Jan 2006 13:36:05 -0800

hey all, tomorrow night, thursday the 12th i'll be having a show.
should be fun! c'mon over and check it out...

earlier myspace posting (www.myspace.com/bullcityrecords)

[[ BULL CITY RECORDS & AIMEE PRODUCTIONS PRESENT ]]
(bull city records -- 1916 perry st., durham)

~ 9pm ~
~ all ages ~
~ byob ~
~ 3 - 5$ donations, gas money is appreciated! ~

RICKY FITTS (wichita) - jittery, thrashy, pumping rock. post-punk,
post-hardcore, i dunno. that's what the kids are sayin. rock'n'roll
indeed. an insane show i'm told. shall not disappoint. exciting!

WOLVERINES (raleigh/greensboro) - schizophrenic, brain-wrecking duo out
of greensboro. do you really need to know more? do you like explosions?

DEAD ELEPHANT BICYCLE (winston-salem) - dunno know much about them yet,
but i'm excited to check 'em out! i've heard ridiculous good things -
haunting, great songwriting, amazing show. we'll see!

(as always, you can find their links in my 'top 8' section on myspace)

see ya there!

  • Thursday - Bull City Records - RickyFitts, Wolverines, DeadElephantBicycle!, chaz, 01/11/2006