ch-scene - Re: Major Screw Up on WUNC right now

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Major Screw Up on WUNC right now
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:19:30 -0500

Yet ironically, it's only you Canucks who'd sit there patiently through the dead air to find out what happened next . . .

Bryk wrote:
No but seriously, back when I had a show (CFRU, Guelph ON) my ass would be toast for 30 seconds of dead air. It was drilled into us over and over during orientation... dead air = baaaaad.