ch-scene - Come wreck Nathan Asher's house tomorrow, Thurs. 1/12 after Local 506 show

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "SassyNC" <kperiman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Come wreck Nathan Asher's house tomorrow, Thurs. 1/12 after Local 506 show
  • Date: 11 Jan 2006 16:04:24 -0800

Nathan Asher & the Infantry are playing tomorrow, Thursday, Jan.12th at
the Local 506. Starting Tuesday and Mount Moriah are opening the show.
For directions, go to www.local506.com. The show starts at 10pm and
costs six dollars. It should be a good show- they have new songs
they're playing for the first time ever live and Lawson promised to
shave his head before going on stage.

After the show, anyone who came out is invited to an afterparty at
Nathan's new place in Chapel Hill. Come and help him break the place
in. Stop by our merchandise booth for directions to the party, and feel
free to bring a sleeping bag if you are worried about driving home.

We feel good, relaxed, and ready to play.

Stop by their new myspace page and add the band to your friends list:
http://www.myspace.com/nathanasher An online friend ain't exactly a
real friend, but we can pretend.

Hope you can make it out!

KP on behalf of The Infantry

P.S.--Their next show in Raleigh will be Feb. 4 at the Lincoln Theatre
with Prayers & Tears of Arthur Digby Sellers, as well as a surprise
guest band. More info to come.

Buy the new album Sex Without Love on CDBaby:
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/nasherinfantry

  • Come wreck Nathan Asher's house tomorrow, Thurs. 1/12 after Local 506 show, SassyNC, 01/11/2006