ch-scene - Re: Goodbye Clyde Cooper's? (Progress Marches On)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Heather N. Ramsey" <hnramsey AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Goodbye Clyde Cooper's? (Progress Marches On)
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:53:26 -0800 (PST)

I think that a majority of papers ran the Associated Press article with the
wrong info.

Even some of the local WV papers ran the AP article.

James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com> wrote:
I wonder, did every paper owned by the same company
get it wrong, or is that a local decision?

"other than telling us how to live, think, marry, pray, vote, invest, educate
our children and, now, die, i think the republicans have done a fine job of
getting government out of our personal lives."
--the portland oregonian

"families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."
--george w. bush

exactly how do wings take dream?

Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.
>From wardke1 AT yahoo.com Wed Jan 4 15:01:40 2006

h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

b=AsRVFlXUHTcPPphBrTiK2Vtf1tDKNLuVJdNrcvu0ID7FJ5a+zqrPQqwvobBRTVbBbP1YZqNS8vm42CWmAM5z4tldTorZ96xdoZMORzjoR5URekc4mELyUhUxFxGYhfVvWRaIT56C6c5XqxunDrmCPcwZpFZzIyFxWtG5NABbIUY=
;