ch-scene - Re: why you should never move to Boston

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Ehren Gresehover <arazurising AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: why you should never move to Boston
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 12:25:44 -0500

Just the other day in Long Beach, NY (on Long Island), I ordered an
everything bagel and was surprised to find anise/fennel seed among the
sprinklings. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't what I wanted. Perhaps even
the standard 'everything' bagel should more appropraitely be called a some
things bagel.

Ehren

they make delivery to fowler's in durham, or at least they used to.