ch-scene - Re: why you should never move to Boston

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Welbon <ctw AT neophi.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: why you should never move to Boston
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 12:20:25 -0500

I'm late (of course) to this southern bagel/northern smoky BBQ
discussion but I thought I'd mention that the BBQ place Bo mentioned
really is very good, and does the catering whenever SCOTS comes to town.
The existance of such a place makes living here tolerable, and I'm
inclined to think that Bo's post is more of indication of "why you
should never read the Boston Phoenix"...?

Hmm....seems it's lunchtime...

As for bagels, I'm intrigued that to hear that there're still no good
bagels down there. I remember complaining (on this very list) about
that 10 years ago.

And that's saying something, because, in general, I do a lot of complaining.

Fandango