ch-scene - Re: why you should never move to Boston

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ron thigpen <ron AT fuzzsonic.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: why you should never move to Boston
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 12:39:15 -0500

If it truly had a bit of everything on it, you probably wouldn't want to eat it.

Perhaps a 'These Things' label would be best. List of required and excluded Things standardized and approved by proper Rabbinical and Culinary authorities. Regions may apply for Appellation licenses based on local variation.

--rt

Ehren Gresehover wrote:
Just the other day in Long Beach, NY (on Long Island), I ordered an
everything bagel and was surprised to find anise/fennel seed among the
sprinklings. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't what I wanted. Perhaps even
the standard 'everything' bagel should more appropraitely be called a some
things bagel.