ch-scene - Re: someone ought to hip them to Nightlight

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Rawls <jcmidrange AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: someone ought to hip them to Nightlight
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 09:36:25 -0800 (PST)

>Didn't they play that show with Melt Banana opening?
Can't blame >anyone
>for
>failing to out-rock Melt Banana.

I believe you're thinking of the Caroliner show
with Melt Banana opening in fall '98. The Guitar Wolf
506 show was in spring '97 with...I don't know who
opened (definitely not Melt Banana) but I remember it
started really late which started quite a thread on
this list regarding the late 506 start times. Thanks
again to Glenn for helping to make that a thing of the
past.

Rawls

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com