ch-scene - Kings cover-up thoughts

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Jeffrey Herrick <herrickjeffrey AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Kings cover-up thoughts
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 12:49:56 -0800 (PST)

Ross wrote:
>You know, earlier this year I was thinking about Rock Lotto (OK, it was
>while I was watching Fluff Chick). Are there any other bands besides
>Fluff Chick who trace their lineage back to Rock Lotto?

As much as I like the idea, we (Fluff Chick) didn't completely form out of
Rock
Lotto.. I had already been playing with Anne an Colin before that, but we did
pick up Kurt Hagedorn for awhile.. who anne met in her Rock lotto band..
which led to our 1st practice space and show at Dr. Soccer on 15/501 (it has
been since
torn down and a vet was built on its foundation).. That was a great party..
So I guess some form of Fluff Chick came out of Rock lotto
Now its just Me & Anne..
Can't think of other bands that formes out of Rock lotto

Rock Lotto did introduce me to the a lot of the big house crew and
affiliates..
Cantwells, Eric.. rossi.. gomez..etc.. which probably helped me finding my
way into the wusses

So we come full circle..

Rock lotto, Cover-up, Troika etc.. all stir the pot.. and keep it
interesting..

jeff

Yahoo! Personals