ch-scene - RE: Kings cover-up thoughts

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Clark, Chris" <CClark AT slk-law.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: Kings cover-up thoughts
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 16:38:27 -0500

A photo and link to a video of my rock lotto winning performance is
here:

http://www.rocklotto.org/history.html

One of my greatest accomplishments.

Chris

IRS Circular 230 Notice: We are required to advise you no person or entity
may use any tax advice in this communication or any attachment to (i) avoid
any penalty under federal tax law or (ii) promote, market or recommend any
purchase, investment or other action.

Confidentiality Statement: This electronic message contains information from
the law firm of Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP, and may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message
is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or telephone at (419) 241-9000.