ch-scene - Re: Kings cover-up thoughts

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Tim Ross" <tubacity AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Kings cover-up thoughts
  • Date: 5 Dec 2005 07:10:37 -0800

> The talk of Friday night was Thursday,
> specifically Cypress Hill. Sorry I missed you, Tim; heard it was
> great.

Thanks....we're still kinda high from Thursday night so "Cyrus Hill"
has decided to perform one final time before going up in smoke. Come
light another with us at The Merch Holiday Party, Saturday December
17th at the Cradle. Free admission, free beer if you get there early,
free Merch t-shirts to some lucky attendees.....and the always
block-rocking Kerbloki will be performing, with DJs spinning the jams
whenever bands aren't playing. Check the flier for details:

http://themerch.net/TheMerchHolidayParty1217.jpg

Trying to resurrect that Seven Brides/Mammoth holiday vibe,

Tim