ch-scene - Re: Stuff to Do, Week of November 30, 2005

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Jason M. Sullivan" <jason AT krazykat.nc.rr.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to Do, Week of November 30, 2005
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 05:47:46 GMT

In article <43930A43.7060000 AT spacelabstudio.com>, Chris Rossi wrote:
> I've never heard a birthday party record. I'm definitely going to check
> them out now. It was a damn good set.

We've got a "Best Of", at the station. I think I wore out "Zoo Music
Girl", which, if the expressions on the faces of the ladies I was with as
they watched Cy divest himself of his shirt were any indication, would have
gone over quite well.

I think I broke my parser writing that sentence.

--
//// Jason M. SULLIVAN jsullivan AT nc.rr.com
|c-oo http://www.jason0x21.org
\_- "That's not music, that's just sound!" - J. David Fries