ch-scene - Re: CH scene featured in Washington Post

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Never call me Phil" <philipayers AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: CH scene featured in Washington Post
  • Date: 4 Dec 2005 10:37:44 -0800

I hate saying this but none the less, i must. After living up here in
the n.e. around jersey and brooklyn, I find everything but the music
and the bbq boring in chapel-hill. I'm completely not into b-ball, so
the fact that the tardhills still kick an ass is irrelivent. The
thought of staying at that Carolina Inn and going to some "top clubs"
..make me feel like up-chucking my cookies.
Don't get me going.