ch-scene - Re: OT:contract work

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kevin Darbro <kdarbro AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: OT:contract work
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:01:08 -0500

I know a woman who works over there and loves it. She's also a contractor,
and says they are very flexible and let her work from home from time to
time. They actually renewed her contract for another year, for what it's
worth. She says her boss and the people there are really cool, down to earth
folks.

What are you going to be doing over there? She's doing Flash/Graphic Design
type stuff.

- Kevin