ch-scene - OT: Charlotte Bobcats

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Alt.Music Chapel-Hill" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: OT: Charlotte Bobcats
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 07:34:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hey there. Is anyone interested in going to the
Charlotte Bobcats Home opener this year against the
Boston Celtics? I'm trying to get enough interest to
be able to buy group tickets at a hefty discount. The
game is Saturday, 11/5 at 7:30 PM. There will be some
carpooling possibilities, but if you're going with me
you have to be willing to go see Doc Watson in Wilson
(for free) first at the Whirligig Festival.

Anyway, I need to know by Wednesday if you are
interested in getting tickets for this game, so if you
are, please reply back to me ASAP! Thanks!

http://mail.yahoo.com

  • OT: Charlotte Bobcats, James Hepler, 10/03/2005