ch-scene - Recording Studio

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Ken M" <snz AT mindspring.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Recording Studio
  • Date: 3 Oct 2005 06:04:23 -0700

Hey Ya'll,

I am re-opening Kensway Recording Studio for outside business during a
lull in my schedule. First person to book time will get the studio for
$225/day... after that, $300/day or $40/hour. The studio is now
digital-only, but fear not... It sounds warm and has unique
personality.

To hear samples of my work, please look at http://www.brotherseeker.com
and hit the "Publishing" link at the top-left of the page. There are
some video samples of soundtrack work that Tom Maxwell and I have done
here, and many more audio-only samples. I can do anything from the
full-rock setup to traditional music, from a full-album to a quick
demo, all in the comfort of my non-smoking Pittsboro home. For info,
call me and we can discuss your project. Ken Mosher 919 321 4404

  • Recording Studio, Ken M, 10/03/2005