ch-scene - Re: Troika Music Festival at Joe & Jo's Downtown

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Troika Music Festival at Joe & Jo's Downtown
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:32:20 -0400

My condolences to Dave & his family. Is it known yet whether The Whole World Laughing have also cancelled for Friday?

Anne Gomez wrote:
well, it looks like I'm only going to be playing at Jo and Joe's three times. Because of a death in Dave Cantwell's family, Cantwell Gomez & Jordan won't be playing tomorrow. Jazz Brunch (normally me on sax, Cantwell on guitar, and Scotty Irving on drums) will still play on Wednesday at Jo and Joe's as a duo, but that might just involve me sitting in on sax for part of the Clang Quartet set.