ch-scene - Re: Troika Music Festival at Joe & Jo's Downtown

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Troika Music Festival at Joe & Jo's Downtown
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:58:36 -0400

He refused to divulge this information to me when I was grilling him about it outside of Wootini last week. Regardless, it will be brilliant, even if Jay-Z doesn't show.

xo

Ross

p.s. Dear all-my-friends-who're-playing-Joe & Jo's: I said "hit-and-miss". That means both. Y'all can either rest assured that I meant you all as the "hit" part of that equation, or you can spend the rest of this week thinking "geez, does Ross Grady think my band sucks?" How you spend that time is entirely up to you. I was more concerned that people realized that the Troika Music Festival was happening at venues *other* than Joe & Jo's, since the original post kinda neglected to mention that wee fact.

Kevin Grealey wrote:
Is he playing unplugged or with the whole band?
KEVIN GREALEY
COPYWRITER /

T / (919) 313 . 4183
E / kgrealey AT mckinney-silver.com