ch-scene - Re: Gang of 4 @ 9:30

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: mike AT mysterycircuits.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Gang of 4 @ 9:30
  • Date: 23 May 2005 15:49:24 -0700

>Devo shows at 9:30 were just announced for August. I'm not going if I

>have to breathe smoke for 2 hours.

They're not on sale yet, ay? What about parking? I'm seeing Kraftwerk
next week. Can't wait for Devo in August. I kind of want to beam myself
up from high school (like visit myself in the past, and say come with
me, for I am you in the future. There are some shows you will want to
see. Trust me). But A) I'd then be responsible for my underage self,
and I would want to be a good influence on me as a 16 year old, and B)
It would sound kind of creepy. I would definitely do the "Ask me
anything, and I'll know the answer" like what grade was I in when I got
the first D on my report card, but something more random like how many
times did you have to get a beginners badge during swim lessons before
you got your intermediate badge, etc...