ch-scene - Re: Anthropology

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Anthropology
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 07:39:46 -0500

*and* he's a bottom-poster. Yeesh.

Listen, dude: maybe we should meet somewhere and you can show us all how to dance to, say, "Every Holy Shroud." I'm sure we could all benefit from your years of experience. Or, to pick a more contemporary example: I've *tried* to dance to Hotel Motel. Really I have.

Ross

John Iwaniszek wrote:
Duncan Murrell wrote:

You are one of the most negative downers I have ever read on this list in my nine years of subscribing. Congratulations, Oscar!