ch-scene - Re: Work Clothes Des_Ark Bellafea Soldout!?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Randy B." <randyunplugged AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Work Clothes Des_Ark Bellafea Soldout!?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 00:21:22 -0800 (PST)

What a wonderful show!

Aimee from des_ark did her best to make things feel
comfortable. She asked all the tall people to move
back so short people could see, so I dragged my
six-foot-tall self from the second row back to where I
had a bit o' dancing room.

Bellafea's first song was actually one of Nathan's -
it tugged on my little heartstrings, since I first
heard it at the Nightlight show with Jason Anderson.

There was a good little group of students. Today one
of my friends remarked (after listening to the des_ark
CD), "Wow, we really DO have an awesome local scene."

So here's looking forward to the free Kapow! Music
show and the free Prayers and Tears of Arther Digby
Sellers release show.

-Randy