ch-scene - Shape Shifters last stand at the Pour House

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: naught AT nil.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Shape Shifters last stand at the Pour House
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:50:59 +0000 (UTC)

Shape Shifters is wrapping up our month long residency at the Pour House
(http://the-pour-house-com) in Raleigh tonight, Monday, Feb 28. It's
been a blast and we're really looking forward to the big finale tonight.
Bo Lankenau, an amazing fingerstyle 12-stringer, will open at 9:30, and
Shape Shifters will go on at 10. Admission is FREE and all draft beer
is $2.50.

Here's a clip of Bo and me doing a little acoustic thing:

http://howlingdogtheory.com/mp3/siyge1.mp3

And a few of Shape Shifters:

http://audio37.archive.org/2/audio/shifters2005-01-27/ss2005-01-27d1t03_vbr.mp3
http://audio29.archive.org/1/audio/shifters2004-09-24.shnf/shifters2004-09-24d01t03_vbr.mp3

For more info, including clips and show details, please visit
http://shapeshifters.com

Thanks,

Mike Babyak

  • Shape Shifters last stand at the Pour House, naught, 02/28/2005