ch-scene - Work Clothes Des_Ark Bellafea Soldout!?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Jeffrey Herrick <herrickjeffrey AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Work Clothes Des_Ark Bellafea Soldout!?
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 07:23:21 -0800 (PST)

It was a weird happy moment watching all the regular
local concert goers looking baffled. They were
looking at the line down the block at the Local 506.
Is Ross proven right for championing free shows and
all 3 of these bands? Will the local waiters cease to
ask about needing change now? The place was packed!
I got in, but couldn't stay because I couldn't sign my
wife in because of our state's weird liquor/membership
laws. Can someone please change this laws?? It was
mass confusion at 10PM as people with membership cards
dutifully got in line and didn't realize that they
could walk right in and the folks without memberships
had to wait in line for someone to sign them in to get
their own memberships.

I guess the moral of the story is get your local 506
memberships before the shw you want to see. And
realize that your if you bought one last year it
didn't expire like it says on the card.

Well I was glad to see unfamilar faces. I hope the
local 506 did well and the bands sold a bunch of
merch..

Jeff