ch-scene - RE: Ch-scene Digest, Vol 16, Issue 25

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Allen, Richard" <RAllen AT WWNORTON.com>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: Ch-scene Digest, Vol 16, Issue 25
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:28:29 -0500

I may respond more fully later today, but I have two quick points to make.

1) I may live in NYC, but do you think people like Bo and I would still be
reading this list if we had no continuing investment in the Triangle? Like
most everyone else who moves away, I've been jawing idly about moving back to
NC for at least two years now. (insert discussion here of the
alma-mater-as-tourist-destination phenomenon that greatly affects CH
development)

2) Is a guy with no jaw who suggests that maybe you might not want to take up
chewing tobacco merely projecting his hatred of jawlessness upon you?

RA