ch-scene - Re: I think this guy...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Never call me Phil" <philipayers AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: I think this guy...
  • Date: 2 Feb 2005 09:56:39 -0800

geeze I thought he was going to go into all the bullshit coming from on
high about freedom, and fighting for freedom around the globe and
private investment accounts inplace of SS, did't you think that too,
grady?
but that's alot of "horseshit" me thinkst...Some still haven't figured
out if George Bush is full of "horseshit" or bullshit?? I'd bet you
though, since he's been going on and on about 'freedom" that it's gotta
be "horseshit"??