ch-scene - Re: waitpersons for godot

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: domcasualties AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: waitpersons for godot
  • Date: 18 Jan 2005 12:28:58 -0800

Good seeing you as well, Mr. Calloway (gabba gabba we accept you.)
Yes, the Milestone is back up and running. Someone even asked me if I
had ever heard of it (played my first show there in '91,
thankyouverymuch.)

I don't doubt that Mr. Clark is right on the money, but I lived in
Charlotte far too long to be able to go back for any stretch of time
without having some serious gastrointestinal trouble. Even popped down
there yesterday to wish my old man a happy 80th birthday. Traffic still
sucks. Eyeliner is fine.

There's a schmoozy Greek restaurant in Burlington that will not return
any coin change to you; they only bring back the bills. So, if your
meal was something like $11.16 or whatever, you can forget getting any
state quarters for a candy machine...

Nice thread, incidently...
Jamie