ch-scene - Re: rock music is fucking over

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: rock music is fucking over
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:15:42 -0500

I thought it was the law that all "Chapel Hill can't rock" comparisons had
to include Raleigh somewhere. Anyway, Rank's quote is a hoot, but for
heaven's sake don't slam eyeliner. A bit of theater never hurt anyone. I
think.

>10) though [the Ramones] obviously could have used an
>intellectual leaning or two. was that tragic or what?

Anyone else sit through "Hey is Dee Dee Home"? Tragic works.

todd Eugene Chadbourne and Han Bennink at Martin Street in February ah rock
and roll morman