ch-scene - Re: rock music is fucking over

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: rock music is fucking over
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:50:29 -0500

I think your orchestration obsession is getting a little out of hand, man. Although 'tis true that a giant fucking tympani roll makes just about anything better.

And they're so easy to tour with! They've got their own wheels; you can just hook 'em to the trailer hitch.

Ross

Chris Rossi wrote:
rws6 wrote:

please, let's get back to talking about how fucking over rock music is anymore.

A few weeks ago i did a wget on all the mp3's on k records' website and have been slowly checking out what i got. I submit that each of you should listen to the following post haste:

http://www.kpunk.com/mp3/Mirah_ColdColdWater.mp3

Several more Mirah songs on this page:

http://www.kpunk.com/Audio_Video/index.html

I also "recommend" The Blow, and Little Wings.

I can't think of a single histrionic thing to say.

rossi