ch-scene - Re: 24 HR Party People!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Steven Keith" <skeith AT capstrat.com>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: 24 HR Party People!
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:18:19 -0500

Some one please check me, here. I paid my fair allegiance to Joy
Division and the like 15 years or so ago. I also watched 24 Hour Part
People when it came out. 90% of the bands were familiar. But the
Monday's? Neither my wife or I or had heard of them. Must a' been
swimming too long in the main stream.

Incidentally, as a result of this list, I have recently gone out to
re-rent this and I agree, the film is thick and rich.