ch-scene - Re: 24 HR Party People!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: 24 HR Party People!
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 09:16:08 -0500

Yes, and I'm sure I'd be only the 4,000,000th college-radio DJ to do that.

As soon as Jett Rink record that cover of it, I'll get right on it.

xo

Ross

p.s. no really, I think your new Joy Division obsession is really cute. Can't wait to see the paintings that result.

Never call me Phil wrote:
Grady, if U R listening, I think "Transmission" would make a very good
opening..or closing theme for your Sunday radio show?? Don't cha think?

Ok, I thought you'd say that.

My friend Phil said, wrote:

After viewing on my computer's DVD then later on a large tv, I think
_24 Hr Party People_
is one of the best films of the decade. Yeap. It's a film of
substance.

"radio, live transmission,...
dance dance dance, dance to the radio..
dance dance dance, to the radio...