ch-scene - Re: plumbers hate ketchup

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: sorren AT mindspring.com
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: plumbers hate ketchup
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 16:23:54 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I so don't want this to turn into one of those misuderstood email arguments .
. . I don't have any beef with you, and I am actually really glad that you
did ask around to your Democrat neighbors and that you shared the info that
you discovered with the rest of us. When they picked Edwards, I too thought
he would be a liability to the ticket. But no matter how much I consider
Edwards to be a scum-sucking weasel who ratted out on his responsibility to
the people who elected him in the first place, a prettyboy powermonger, a
political whoredog who doesn't deserve the dignity of being a Senator, much
less Vice President, I would never *never* vote for Bush over it. That is
the old "cutting your nose off to spite your face" thing. And I naively
considered that most Democrats would feel the same way. I am upset,
frightened and angry that anyone would consider voting for Bush over
something that I consider to be an undesirable but trivial component of the
big picture. That's all that I was getting at.
Rachel