ch-scene - Re: plumbers hate ketchup

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: sorren AT mindspring.com
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: plumbers hate ketchup
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 13:57:28 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I guess my point was that those folks who allowed his presence on the ticket
to sway their decision were not very strongly likely to support the Democrats
anyway. Because one of the evils was still lesser. There are a lot of
not-very-thoughful people out there. The Undecideds. Puhhhh-lease. Gimme a
break.