ch-scene - Re: plumbers hate ketchup

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Calloway <ifoufo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: plumbers hate ketchup
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 11:43:17 -0800 (PST)

--- sorren AT mindspring.com wrote:
> I guess my point was that those folks who allowed
> his presence on the ticket to sway their decision
> were not very strongly likely to support the
> Democrats anyway.

I only canvass Democrats. I don't believe in sucking
up to Undecideds. I'm sayin... his presence on the
ticket swayed away people who were predisposed to
support Democrats. These were neighbors in my precinct
who were scared of what Bush might do next. But they
were plenty mad about Edwards turning out to be such a
dud in the Senate and just using the office as a
stepping stone.

3