ch-scene - Re: Stuff to do, week of October 22, 2004

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Walt Davis" <walter_davis AT unc.edu>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to do, week of October 22, 2004
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:46:35 -0400

Ross seems to have missed tonight's (Friday, 10/22) show at Ringside with
Cold Sides and Pulsoptional. You will have your rock. You will have your
Henry Cowell (this is the first of Pulsoptional's Henry Cowell tour). You
will have a soundtrack to some silent films pieced together by Carrie Shull
from Skip Elsheimer's library. The official start time is 9. Cold Sides is
on first for those wary of longhair music.

41784769.7020801 AT ibiblio.org">news:41784769.7020801 AT ibiblio.org...