ch-scene - Re: This just in (was Re: local Sinclair stations)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: sorren AT mindspring.com
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: This just in (was Re: local Sinclair stations)
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:52:22 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

the crossfire thing was totally brilliant. omg.

how disingenuous to say "inaccurate" when they only just now changed what
they were going to do.

and no it doesn't sound like much of an improvement to make it "news
commentary" and I can't really tell from the title what Kerry's war service
has to do with POWs. . .

and as long as it is mandatory it's going to remain political and "weird" and
an abuse of their trust.

Rachel