ch-scene - Re: This just in (was Re: local Sinclair stations)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: sorren AT mindspring.com
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: This just in (was Re: local Sinclair stations)
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:39:05 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

of course I did think of this, and someone suggested that they could just
show 9/11 and even things out, but I just don't think that the airwaves are
to be used for that kind of thing and it wouldn't be a reply or a rebuttal
anyway, it would be more mudslinging with no fact-checks. But I think it
would be awesome if they would show this movie "Stolen Honor" in willing
theaters. I would go see it. I just don't want it shown for free on tv.