ch-scene - volunteers needed for Chicks Rock DIY Day!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: msfilms AT hotmail.com (Niku)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: volunteers needed for Chicks Rock DIY Day!
  • Date: 19 Oct 2004 11:00:33 -0700

Hi All!
DIY Day is coming to rock you this Saturday! If you haven't checked
out the workshop lineup -- check it out and sign up at the website
-www.msfilms.org the night's show features des_ark, bellafea,
rocketfire red, and regina hexaphone! passes for the whole day &
evening's show are just 8 bucks!
---
we need volunteers to man (or woman) the ticket table in shifts of 2
hours, or however long you can swing it.
The she-bang is at Ooh La Latte in Durham. Drop me an e-mail if you
can help out. at msfilms AT hotmail.com
---
the CHICKS ROCK COMPILATION CD - thanks to the prowess of 307 Knox
Records - will be released on Saturday at the event as well. This is a
great cd, including songs by: Roxotica, Fashion Design, Natasha, The
Pinkslips, Gerty, des ark, Bellafea, Rocketfire Red, The SheMamas,
Regina Hexaphone, and Blackstrap.
It will be for sale at the 307 Knox online store starting on Saturday
as well. More info about this project is at our website!

xoxxxooo
Niku
& the chicks rock posse

  • volunteers needed for Chicks Rock DIY Day!, Niku, 10/19/2004