ch-scene - Re: electoral stuff

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: electoral stuff
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:22:23 -0700 (PDT)

He's spending quite a bit of time here.

NC looks like it is competitive. But you never know.

If you ask me, making clear to military families in
this state how devastating Bush's various policies
have been is the key, and I honestly can't say how
much headway the campaign has made in the area.

That and showing the elderly in NC how fucked they are
if Bush wins would also help. And that FEMA shit?
Wow! People need to know about that too.

Hep