ch-scene - Re: Stuff to do, Week of September 23, 2004

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: domcasualties AT yahoo.com (Jamie McLendon)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to do, Week of September 23, 2004
  • Date: 25 Sep 2004 10:29:33 -0700

Good call. I guess I was thinking more of Mike Mills in his trademark
Bad News Bears in Breaking Training t-shirt, as opposed to the kind of
white-dreads, guatemalan patterned pants look that Tangeena seemed to
conjure up in my mind. Like the kind of people who used to kick
hackey-sack a lot. I think they all grew up and started going to
Merlefest or something...

news:<415478AE.3090003 AT ibiblio.org>...