ch-scene - Re: not music, but scary

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Anne Gomez" <annemgomez AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: not music, but scary
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 16:37:12 -0400

Well, when I posted it, I said I wasn't sure of what it said and was asking if anyone else knew about it. Someone promptly replied with more information. And during that time I spoke to some people at work who explained the background of the bill and I posted what I found out. So don't get your panties in a wad.