ch-scene - Re: These pants are too tight, and I'm in a bad mood..com'on tell me about improv?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: philipayers AT yahoo.com (My friend Phil said,)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: These pants are too tight, and I'm in a bad mood..com'on tell me about improv?
  • Date: 3 Jun 2004 19:36:54 -0700

well I care!..having teenage kids and all (my daughter's actually in a
band and plays at local clubs!) but like the blogging thing, the
improv deal sounded fairly myopic...as opposed to introversion..but
maybe it's an exciting change for the better....better than the
monastic life or the prison life or painting..if you take my drift? I
mean robbing banks sounds pretty good sometimes...but maybe improv,
it'd be a more healthy approach to life?? Let's go get a big kahuna
burger?

news:<20040603205210.96545.qmail AT web40612.mail.yahoo.com>...