ch-scene - Re: Local 506 Membership Drive / Plea

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT earthlink.net (Local 506)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Local 506 Membership Drive / Plea
  • Date: 3 Jun 2004 20:14:34 -0700

> Hey Glenn,
>
> Do shows at 506 still start in the 10:45-ish timeframe, or if you can't
> make a blanket statement about all shows, what about the
> Quarantines/Bellafea/Rosebuds show tonight?
>
> Let us all know, if you get a minute, please.

Okay, so it took me a couple weeks to get that minute...and it's
funny, at this point, bands decide their own times. Of course, anyone
who knows me knows that I'm not a fan of the late starting
times...basically, opening bands do not want to start til people are
in the room and the so-called people have learned to not come out
early are risk having to wait til the music starts. I have a
solution....but give me time to implement that.

The show in question started late...thanks in part to a completely
unannounced fourth act. Again, something that I plan to address in
the future...but thanks for coming out anyway...

in the future, such questions might be best addressed to me
personally...i might just reply within a week or so...glenn

  • Re: Local 506 Membership Drive / Plea, Local 506, 06/03/2004