ch-scene - Re: These pants are too tight, and I'm in a bad mood..com'on tell me about improv?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: philipayers AT yahoo.com (My friend Phil said,)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: These pants are too tight, and I'm in a bad mood..com'on tell me about improv?
  • Date: 3 Jun 2004 19:20:15 -0700

..fair enough, and thanks, it nice to hear that some of these folks
really do get a laugh but here's one link to a club in Chapel hill and
I'll try to dig up some more I've come across..backtracking my last
week of surfing. Man I'm going to have to let out my belt, I'm getting
heart burn!

http://dirtysouthimprov.com/inside/

news:<40BF87ED.2030704 AT ibiblio.org>...