ch-scene - Psycho

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Rawls <jcmidrange AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Psycho
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 14:26:52 -0800 (PST)

Driving down the 54 bypass near Mason Farm
recently, I all of a sudden noticed a "nice" view of
the roof of the Smith Center and thought, "that house
up on the hill there looks like Norman Bates'
house...wait, that's the Russia House!". I do recall
reading in the paper a while back some trees were
being cleared but I forgot what was going in there,
and while reading it I for whatever reason didn't
consider how unsightly it would be. I'm not feeling
energetic enough at the moment to go back and see
what's being built there, anyone know?

Rawls