ch-scene - Re: She, who hates NC bbq!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Philip Ayers <p.ayers AT philipayers.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: She, who hates NC bbq!
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:35:46 -0500

..the "try...actually coming to NC.." part, might make her mad. However, the excellent link you provide is so good she may not want to remove it. She could edit it and block your IP. :-)
She seems so oblivious to outsiders, NC culture, and doesn't take kindly to suggestions. I once recommended Jugtown/Seagrove pottery area to her once when she and a friend were visiting the Zoo as a side trip. She dismissed me outright. Oh well, I read her blog I guess, because she's someone I find so irritating it's actually funny.