ch-scene - Re: She, who hates NC bbq!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Ruby Sinreich <lists AT lotusmedia.org>
  • To: ch-scene 2 <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: She, who hates NC bbq!
  • Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 23:05:25 -0500

I get a lot worse crap than that posted at http://OrangePolitics.org (I have
a *serious* troll problem), and most of it I let stay. However, I might
put your post in the marginal category of doesn't-add-anything-to-the
conversation. Which is just one of the criteria I use to decide what to do
with problem comments. I also get some outrageously vile stuff which I
delete without a second thought.

And BTW, I use MovableType and you can easily remove a post without banning
the user. That seems pretty heavy-handed, especially if you posted with a
valid e-mail address.

Anyway I just posted on the "nausea" thread, we'll see what happens.

= Ruby